Technical Support Engineer to MagiCAD in Stockholm
Do you have a track record of using construction software or knowledge about how construction professionals on site work in Sweden? Do you want to work in an international company with an exciting product? Join our journey to digitalize the construction industry!
MagiCAD is a leading MEP design software company based in Finland with office across Europe. MagiCAD joined the Glodon Group in 2014, a leading construction technology company with over 3000 employees globally focusing on improving the productivity and cost saving of the Construction industry. This role is working as part of the MagiCAD Construction Solutions team, with Glodon’s European brand Gsite.
We are now seeking a Technical Support Engineer who has a strong interest in emerging technologies & construction to support our clients in Sweden. The successful candidate will engage with customers to ensure they are gaining maximum value from our software along with providing them ongoing support and playing a key part in the sales by demonstrating our solutions & answering queries.
Our company values; Grow together, Stay curious and Be ahead of the game, define who we are and what we believe in. For more information about the everyday life at MagiCAD, check out https://www.magicad.com/en/company/magimakers/
This will involve resolving technical issues, training the customers and integrating the tools into their environments. Along with supporting the sales team and cooperating with the marketing team, providing product demonstrations, technical presentations and identifying how our solutions can solve the client’s challenges.
• Providing client presentations/software demos alongside the commercial team.
• Provide & develop software training for users
• Provide technical support and grow tech support platform
• Write business reports to show how customers are using the solutions including suggestions were our software could be developed to help further.
Favourable Skills & Experience
• Has been working in an aligned role within the Construction space OR recently graduated with an aligned qualification or working already with Construction software.
• Knowledge of Construction or M&E sector (or both).
• Has foundational or above knowledge around BIM.
• Has used similar or competitor products.
• Swedish and English speaking.
• Be comfortable presenting or delivering information in both a learning & professional environment.
• Post-secondary education in relevant field.
• As a person you are helpful, pedagogic and have good communication skills. We think you are solution oriented and striving for how we best can serve our customers.
• Modern and comfortable working environment in centrally located offices.
• Secured job in a financially stable company.
• Open work culture with strong company values.
• Good benefits e.g. sport allowance and extensive health care.
• Comprehensive and high appreciated onboarding.
• Competitive salary and a strong benefit package.
• Opportunity to Travel.
Information and application
Interested in joining our team? For this position we work together with Enhunt. Apply through following link and contact Maria Rabb at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Welcome with your application!
Dela med dina vänner på sociala medier