System Architect / Application Software Engineer to Hiab, Hudiksvall
Hiab’s Hudiksvall office comprises about 100 employees, 15-20 of which work with software development. With modern facilities, Hiab offers a great place to work and a position with endless possibilities. The applications software team are currently working on a big project regarding automation of their on-road handling equipment. Hiab is modernizing its software suite with cloud-based applications to better service their internal and external customers. Here we need you, a senior application software engineer / system architect to lead the work!
The job responsibilities include
In this position, you will be working closely with your team. With agile work methods and a focus on cooperation, you will develop innovative applications, creating the future within automatized on-road handling equipment. Later down the road, the work will also include maintenance.
A role at an innovative and world leading workplace, nationally as well as internationally. You have the chance to be a part of developing tomorrow’s technology. You will join an ongoing project, where you will assume a leading role, within an experienced and diverse team. We are located in Hudiksvall, but with the possibility of working from home, this position is also great for commuters from cities as Gävle or Sundsvall.
Work assignments and knowledge we are looking for
· System architecture and leading the team.
· Development using .NET, Entity framework, Angular, C++, HTML and CSS amongst others.
· Work with functional software.
· Specify requirements internally, as well as externally.
· Creating innovative systems and solutions within a small team.
· Several years of experience with full stack development.
· Fluent in both written and spoken English. Skills in Swedish is an advantage.
The ideal candidate would
· Have experience in AWS cloud.
· Have experience as system architect for front-end and back-end software structure.
· Be well acquainted with Visual Studio and C++.
· Have worked with scrum project control, preferably as scrum master.
· Have basic knowledge of structural mechanics, hydraulics and control systems.
· Have a relevant degree within software development or equivalent.
About the company
Hiab is the world’s leading brand for on-road load handling equipment, intelligent services and digitally connected solutions. As the industry pioneer, Hiab’s more than 3400 employees worldwide focus on their commitment to increase efficiency in our customers’ businesses and to shape the future of intelligent load handling.
Hiab’s premium equipment includes HIAB, EFFER and ARGOS loader cranes, MOFFETT and PRINCETON truck mounted forklifts, LOGLIFT forestry cranes, JONSERED recycling cranes, MULTILIFT skiploaders and hooklifts, GALFAB roll-off cable hoists, and tail lifts under the ZEPRO, DEL and WALTCO brands. As the industry pioneer, Hiab continues to make load handling smarter, safer and more sustainable to build a better tomorrow. www.hiab.com
Hiab is part of Cargotec Corporation. Cargotec (Nasdaq Helsinki: CGCBV) sales in 2021 totalled approximately EUR 3.3 billion and it employs around 11,000 people. www.cargotec.com
Information and application
In this recruitment we are working with EnHunt. For additional information about the position please contact Maria Rabb on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0707-775546. We look forward to your application as soon as possible!
Dela med dina vänner på sociala medier