We are looking for a Manager Digital Engineering who wants to be a part of our journey towards becoming the world leading supplier of smart and sustainable lithium battery solutions.
Polarium is a Swedish company dedicated to providing the best performing, safe and sustainable energy storage solutions built on lithium-ion technology. Polarium’s headquarters and R&D center are situated in Sweden and the manufacturing in Mexico. Through its global sales channels and representation in the US, South Africa, Sweden, UK, New Zealand and Indonesia, Polarium serves customers worldwide. Today, our market-leading solutions are in use on all continents and in all climate zones – from the Equator to the Arctic.
About the job
We are looking for our new Digital Engineer Manager who will be responsible for all Polariums connected and digital system designs. The roles includes, apart from hands-on drive design work, to act as a mentor and technical lead to the Digital Engineering team and coordinate project between resources. The position is based at the Polarium HQ in Kista. Business trips will occur occasionally, both international and within Sweden.
- Hands-on drive design work with focus on arcitechture, backend, API’s and DB’s
- Mentor team in day-to-day work as well as to drive long term personnel development and run regular team meeting.
- Responsible for digital systems specifications and solutions, working in close cooperation with System engineering team
- Ability to define, establish and monitor processes
- Develop the team tools and methods together with the team
- Drive process improvements and way of working
- Drive modularized design blocks with re-use capabilities
- Participate in pre-studies of new projects, technologies, and product areas
- Support internal and external stakeholders, such as product management, customers, or suppliers, with expertise within the area
Who are you?
We are looking for a highly driven and pro-active person with a passion for digital engineering and management, who constantly seeks new knowledge within the area. We believe that you have minimum 5 years’ experience from similar positions and 5 recent years of design work. You have excellent leaderships skills and the capability to build a strong team. You are also able to define, establish and monitor processes. We also believe you have knowledge from agile development and enjoy fast growing cooperate environment.
Qualifications and experience:
- Experience designing and deploying connected industrial end to end systems
- Excellent experience using application specific software systems
- Master or bachelor´s degree in relevant education
- Excellent communication skills, and you are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Polariums future success.