Calculation Software Engineer
For a customer in Stockholm we are now looking for a calculation software engineer for employment. This is why we want to reach out to you with passion for calculation and software development!
Our customer is currently looking for a competence within calculation software development for core technology components. As a programmer with skills in numerical methods you will be a key teammate in the small team within R&D that drive development of the model software. This department develops physical models for their core products in order to meet future customer demands and make the best tools.
We believe that you:
- Have experience and interest from research in the field of calculation software programming or numerical methods, as a software engineer / developer, data scientist or in a similar role.
- Have three to four years of experience with calculation software development, for example in Python, C++, C#.
- Are updated (and have a continuous interest of keeping up to date) on numerical methods and programming standards of how to implement fast calculation software.
- Take initiatives and responsibility within your field.
- Are organized to be able to build up a new software family.
- Are a team player who like to work very tight in smaller teams with deadlines.
- Are comfortable with delivering and have focus on results.
Minimum educational and experience requirements:
- Master of Science in software development, technical physics, mathematics (numerical methods) or similar.
- Preferably three years’ or more of relevant work experience.
A doctoral degree within the fields of numerical methods or software development is considered a merit, as is interest and experience of physical modelling. However, your attitude and eagerness to learn is most important.
Excellent skills in English is required. Skills in the Swedish language is a merit and the candidate must (if Swedish skills are lacking) commit on learning Swedish rapidly to be able to work with the team.
Information and application
For additional information about the position please contact Maria Rabb on email@example.com or 0707-775546, or Aliaksandra Maslava on firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your application as soon as possible!
Dela med dina vänner på sociala medier