Automatic Control Engineer to Munters
Munters is on a journey from only being a supplier of dehumidifier, humidifiers and components to be a supplier of the perfect climate to their customers. Air treatment is one of the industries where the development starts to move fast, and the world is changing and Munters with it. We see exciting challenges ahead of us that we have never seen before.
As a part of realizing the first application (Dynamic AI control optimization and innovation), the R&D team needs to recruit specialists in the field of AI modelling and Automatic Control.
This is why we want to reach out to you with passion for this!
Munters is currently looking for an experienced automatic control engineer to the head office in Kista. In this role you will develop dynamic room models for our machines to describe the dynamic performance in the customer application. You will invent and develop new control strategies to optimize the control of the customer application. Together with the team (AI Software Engineers, Physicists, Thermodynamics and Technology development engineers) you will identify new integrated control systems and strategies to various customer categories and machine models.
You will use Control Theory (analysis based on transfer functions, Laplace transform, to describe the differential equations of the system) to identify and optimize:
1) New control structures to maximize
a. energy performance (minimize energy use)
b. dehumidification/humidification performance
c. control stability (especially for dry rooms/low dew point applications)
2) Overall system integrated Control systems utilizing auxiliary equipment as heat exchangers, pre-heaters or heat pumps.
3) Dynamic modelling of customer air spaces to connect the machine outlet dynamics and control system to the air space climate control.
In order to be successful in this role, we believe that you:
• Have a Master degree in Automatic Control or similar. A doctoral degree within the fields of Automatic Control is a merit.
• Have experience from and interest in the research in the field of Automatic Control.
• Have experience on how to integrate dynamic AI models with Automatic Control.
• Have a background with Automatic Control software development in C++ and/or C# or other similar object-oriented programming languages.
• Take initiatives and responsibility within the field of Automatic Control Theory.
• Are innovative in leading the development in novel Automatic Control strategies for Munters AirTech.
• Are a team player who like to work tight in smaller teams with deadlines.
• Are a doer that is comfortable with delivering results.
• Fluent skills in English is required. Skills in the Swedish language is a merit.
Munters offer you:
-An innovative environment and a network of professional colleagues as well as an international and global context.
-High possibilities for intellectual and professional development with participation in the latest research efforts and accomplishments.
-A large degree of freedom and large responsibility in our continuous effort to seek new knowledge about our products and fields.
-As a Munters employee you are given excellent professional development opportunities and are offered benefits such as occupational pension, flexible working hours and much more. Working life can have more than one direction, and you can create your perfect climate and be part of the Munters family.
Information and application
In this recruitment Munters is working with EnHunt. For additional information about the position please contact Maria Rabb on email@example.com or 0707-775546. We look forward to your application as soon as possible!
Munters is a world leading supplier of energy efficient air treatment and climate solutions. Using innovative technologies, Munters creates the perfect climate for customers in a wide range of industries, the largest being the food, pharmaceutical and data center sectors. Munters has been defining the future of air treatment since 1955. Today, around 3,100 employees carry out manufacturing and sales in more than 30 countries. Munters reports annual net sales in the region of SEK 7,3 billion and is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. Visit www.munters.com for more information.
Dela med dina vänner på sociala medier