Sales Engineer to Hongfa
Hongfa Europe GmbH was founded in 2003 as the European sales division of the Chinese group Xiamen Hongfa Electroacoustic Co, Ltd. From our headquarters in Maintal (near Frankfurt am Main), we supply electromechanical relays to our European customers, who are mainly active in the home appliance, mechanical engineering, smart metering and automotive industries. We are growing steadily and are looking to strengthen our sales team in Sweden as soon as possible with Sales Engineer.
• Promotion and selling of the Hongfa product range
• Continuously build up the good trustful relationship between the customer and Hongfa
• Sales and technical interface with customers
• Active and regular prospection for new customer research
• Follow-up and enlargement of the distribution network
• Monthly reporting including forecast and project list
• Yearly budget and action plan
• Participation to events and exhibitions
• Mobility within Sweden and other European countries, if necessary, China
• Good technical understanding and sufficient technical basis to recognize the possible applications of the product range and ability to make technical arguments.
• At least 3 years’ experience in sales in a similar complex technical environment (electronic components, etc.)
• Project management and Managing of Interdisciplinary teams or/and colleagues from these, including clever management of interfaces
• Confident in dealing with key accounts, must be able to communicate at eye level
• Preferably experience in EMS (Electronic Manufacturing Services) or electronic sales
• Experience in promotion of Electromechanical relays, low voltage devices, electrical components & high voltage products
• Preferably CRM and SAP knowledge
• Fluent English and Swedish skills, other language skills would be an advantage
• Ability to set and achieve goals
• Team player
Are you interested in a challenging task in an international team?
Become part of an internationally active organization and make an active contribution to the development of the company with your ideas and experience. We offer a corporate culture in which it is fun to contribute ideas, energy, and initiative. You can expect exciting tasks, performance-related pay, and a pleasant working atmosphere. In addition, well-equipped workplaces with the appropriate technical equipment are a self-evident part of our work.
Information and application
In this recruitment we are working with EnHunt. For additional information about the position please contact Kim Johansson on firstname.lastname@example.org or 070-9171531. We look forward to your application as soon as possible!
Dela med dina vänner på sociala medier