Senior Field Application Engineer DCDC to Infineon
Our global team, with over 41.000 employees, works to improve energy efficiency, enables new mobility concepts and provides for security in our digital age. With our innovative semiconductors and system solutions we contribute to a more sustainable future.
You will be part of Infineon’s European Field Applications Engineering team with specific area of responsibility for Infineons Digital Power Management offerings, towards assigned customers (in telecom and server applications) within the EMEA region. Digital power management offerings concern DC/DC board power applications with digital multiphase controllers, integrated power stages and integrated Point of Load (PoL) devices. In this role you can be based in Kista (Stockholm), Helsinki or Oulu.
In this role you will work with our highly motivated account teams and power management engineers to support European Key customers with cutting-edge technical solutions (including project coordination) to achieve design wins. You will drive technical demand creation for the DCDC Enterprise Power portfolio towards assigned customers in the EMEA region, and will continuously search for new business opportunities. You will support our customers by means of technical problem solving in customers application as required to ensure successful closing of projects. You will work closely with both our customer engineers and the Infineon engineers to define product and technology roadmaps to ensure continue to offer market leading power management solutions that fit well to our customers needs and plans.
You are best equipped for this job if you have the following profile:
Qualifications/ Technical Capabilities:
- Deep understanding of power semiconductors e.g. LV POWERMOSFETS, HS- and LS-Driver, Analogue and digital control IC’s,
- ≥7 year’s experience in measurement techniques
- ≥7 year’s experience in LV-DCDC design, including magnetic designs, PCB layout, prototyping, circuit technology, knowledge about passive components for SMPS (capacitors, …..)
- ≥7 year’s experience in practical design verification and troubleshooting
- ≥7 year’s experience in System level simulation (e.g. MathLab, PSpice, etc.)
- Deep Understanding of the European Enterprise Power market especially LV-DCDC POL and Multiphase solutions
- Minimum Requirement: Master Degree in electrical engineering
- Experienced in solving issue’s e.g. EMI,
- Deep understanding of safety requirements for Enterprise Power applications
- Autonomous working style, Customer oriented.
- Highly initiative, self-motivated and result-oriented.
- Analytical thinking for problem solving
- Ability to adapt to unexpected situation and environments regarding technical issues
- Ability to work under time- and mental pressure
- Ability in leading working groups ≤ 3people
- Team oriented working style
- Contribute and lead technical discussions
- Relatively frequent travelling within Europe
- Good communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing. Additional language skills in Swedish, Finnish or German are considered an advantage.
Infineon is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
For this position we are cooperating with EnHunt. For questions regarding this position, please contact recruiter Maria Rabb at +4670-77 75 546. Welcome with your application!
Dela med dina vänner på sociala medier