Quality Engineer manufacturing to Fuchs Lubricants
FUCHS Lubricants Sweden AB is investing heavily in the Nordic Market with the establishment of a new production plant in Fors, Västerhaninge, south of Stockholm, with an integrated central warehouse for the Nordic countries. The new plant project is progressing according to plan with planned start of production this summer.
The new plant in Fors will be a modern lubricant plant with a high level of automation and digitalized processes. We are now looking to complement our competent team with a quality engineer in manufacturing.
This key specialist role will join the project team in an exciting phase to design processes, systems, roles, responsibilities and equipment for the manufacturing and warehouse in the new plant in Fors.
The organizational structure of Fuchs future plant remains to be concluded this winter, however we see the work responsibilities also existing at our new plant.
Your main job responsibilities will be:
– testing and verification of the new systems, equipment and ways of working;
– write and unify standard operating procedures;
– drive and lead work for root cause analysis, improvements, finetuning;
– focus on the first time pass rate in the start-up phase working close with our quality control and R&D and Manufacturing.
We are looking for a Quality Engineer with a strong competence base in statistical analytical tools, risk analysis and continues improvements methods. You have a strong interest in industry and how different methods can be applied in the operative industry.
We expect you to be:
– a postgraduate student with an engineering / university degree in the quality field or equivalent. In this role you can be in the beginning of your quality career;
– you have a capability to lead the way forward within the area of quality and continuous improvement as well as standardizing the way of working;
– you are attentive to needs as well as risks;
– you are able to drive relevant competence development and training to ensure work is performed in a safe, qualitative and efficient manner;
– you are fluent in English and Swedish.
The role will in the future be a part of the internal audit team and participate and improve the Fuchs Nordic quality management system with focus on manufacturing.
For this reason, we place strong weight to analytical ability, strong drive and personality properties to be structured and thorough in every day operations and with a high interest in production/ manufacturing/ warehousing and industry in general.
To fit in this role we see that you are a passionate and curious person who is eager to learn and improve yourself. Taking on this role, you would join a skilled and highly engaged team with a strong drive to create success in the Nordic market. We are an organization with a strong value base and we collaborate and work as one team.
The role will be within Technology & Maintenance, Fors, located i Västerhaninge. You will often visit manufacturing site in Nynäshamn and the head office in Södermalm.
Information and application
In this recruitment Fuchs is working with EnHunt. For additional information about the position please contact Aliaksandra Maslava, email@example.com or Maria Rabb, firstname.lastname@example.org / 070-7775546. We look forward to your application as soon as possible!
FUCHS is a global Group with German roots that has developed, produced and sold lubricants and related specialties for more than 85 years – for virtually all areas of application and sectors. With 58 companies and more than 5,000 employees worldwide, the FUCHS Group is the leading independent supplier of lubricants.
Dela med dina vänner på sociala medier