Compliance Engineer to DeLaval
DeLaval is a worldwide leader in milking equipment and solutions for dairy farmers, which make sustainable food production possible, warranting milk quality and animal health. Our solutions are used by millions of dairy farmers around the globe every day. DeLaval was founded more than 130 years ago in Sweden, when the visionary Gustaf de Laval patented the cream separator. Today, DeLaval has 4,500 employees and operates in more than 100 markets. DeLaval, alongside Tetra Pak and Sidel, is part of the Tetra Laval Group. For more information: www.delaval.com.
We are now looking for a Product Compliance Engineer to strengthen the Compliance competence within DeLaval. This is a challenging and cross-functional role that provides personal growth and development. If you are looking to expand your horizons and contribute to product- and food safety in a company with an exciting and diverse assortment, then you should consider this position.
- Participate in product development and change projects regarding regulatory and certification requirements
- Participate in the teamwork of monitoring and reviewing new and updated international legislation, product applicable standards and customer demands in order to ensure product and design process compliance
- Improve, organize and update internal compliance related processes, procedures and guidelines
- Assume a leadership role on specific issues as assigned and communicate legal requirements to relevant stakeholders
- Support Product Owners with assessment and interpretation of requirements for new markets or applications
- Work with regulatory standards, certification bodies, and utilities, to identify and interpret requirements and to obtain and maintain certifications throughout the product life cycle, both under IEC and ISO scope
- University degree in electrical, mechanical engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years of relevant experience in working with product safety, compliance and/or testing (relevant fields: machine, electrical safety, EMC, radio equipment)
- Experience of conformity assessments according to CE regulations is a plus
- Strong oral, written, presentation and organizational skills are required
- Fluent in English
- High level of initiative and drive, self-managed
- Ability to work efficiently with multi-disciplined international teams
We offer you:
A great opportunity to work in a highly motivated team with integrity and commitment to compliance. You will also be a member of a global network consisting of the regulatory professionals from the Tetra Laval companies. In this role you have the chance to actively contribute to the safety of our customers and make sustainable food production possible.
The Compliance team is located in Tumba Sweden and Wroclaw, Poland. The position will be located in Tumba, Sweden.
For further information and application:
In this recruitment we are working with EnHunt. For more information regarding the position you are welcome to contact Maria Rabb on +4670-77 75 546. Welcome with your application!
Dela med dina vänner på sociala medier