At HIAB, we’re redefining the world of safe, intelligent, and sustainable load handling. As the industry’s forerunner, our 3800+ global employees are dedicated to boosting efficiency in our clients’ operations and shaping the future of intelligent load handling in our ultimate goal to become the leading partner for smart and sustainable load handling solutions.
Hiab’s Hudiksvall office boasts a team of over 100 professionals. Currently, our applications software team is embarking on an automation project set to revolutionize on-road load handling equipment. As we transition to cloud-based applications, your contribution will directly impact our internal and external customers. We are now looking for an Application Software Engineer to join the team in Hudiksvall.
This is an opportunity to join an ongoing project where you will assume a leading role at an innovative and world leading workplace! With state-of-the-art facilities, our workplace is a hub of creativity and innovation. We offer not just a job, but a global career at the forefront of innovation, all in the charming coastal town atmosphere of Hudiksvall. Located in the heart of Hälsingland, the wonders of nature are conveniently located at your doorstep, providing an unparalleled work-life balance.
As an Application Software Engineer, you’ll play a pivotal role in a cutting-edge project. Collaborating within an agile framework, you’ll work alongside a close-knit team to develop pioneering applications that will shape the future of on-road load handling equipment. This role also encompasses maintenance, making it an opportunity for long-term impact.
- Lead the system architecture and project to create software for the design of on-road load handling equipment.
- Develop using an array of technologies including .NET, Entity Framework, Angular, HTML and CSS.
- Engage with functional software development and external requirement specification.
- Innovate and collaborate within a tight-knit team, driving cutting-edge solutions.
We’re seeking individuals who can make a real impact and drive innovation. To thrive in this role, you will need a combination of technical prowess and collaborative spirit. Being outgoing and driven is pivotal as your energy will drive the project forward. You need to have the ability to grasp the bigger picture, without getting lost in the details. You’re not just a thinker but a doer, taking initiative and guiding your colleagues towards progress, fostering a collaborative and supportive environment.
Your ideal profile includes:
- Probably around 5 years of experience of full stack development, giving you a solid foundation to tackle complex challenges.
- Familiarity with Docker and Linux is a must.
- Expertise in .Net, TypeScript, Angular, HTML/CSS showcases your ability to craft seamless and engaging using experiences.
- Cloud development experience
- Comfort with Visual Studio
- Proficiency in spoken and written English, enabling effective communication and collaboration within our diverse team.
Ideally you will also have experience with:
- Requirement management
- Asciidoc, Sonarcloud, Bitbucket and Jira
- AWS & AWS SDK
- System architect experience for frontend/backend software structures.
- Scrum project control, preferably as Scrum Master, which underlines your ability to lead with agility and collaboration.
- Basic knowledge of structural mechanics, hydraulics or control systems provides a holistic perspective to your software expertise.
Fluency in Swedish and a relevant degree in system development or equivalent would be advantageous.
- Start date by mutual agreement
- Work extent: Full-time
- Location: Hudiksvall
Recruitment may close at any time, so apply promptly.
Ready to shape the future with us?
Join HIAB’s trailblazing team and contribute to transforming load handling technology. Apply today to be part of the revolution. Your journey starts now.
In this recruitment we are working with EnHunt. For further questions, please contact Hanna Nikolausson, recruitment consultant at +46 70- 917 15 35 firstname.lastname@example.org