CAD Systems Specialist to DeLaval, Stockholm
DeLaval is looking for a CAD Systems Specialist to support the Global DeLaval organization with tools and CAD Systems to enable high class product development and maintenance. The position will be located in Tumba and is a key role in the Technical Administrations Department within unit Business Area Shared Services (BASS)
The role includes both user support of current tools (Solid Edge and OrCad) but also various improvement activities related to CAD Systems, in particular 3D CAD for mechanical design, and the link to ARAS Innovator PDM/PLM platform.
As CAD Systems Specialist you will work closely together with PDM/PLM Specialists and ARAS Application owner, as well as with the global Development and Engineering teams
One important part of the role is creation of instructions and training material to the user groups as well as conducting presentations and physical trainings.
- Secure uptime and world wide user support for CAD Systems other related systems such as FEA, Simulation and visualization within DeLaval.
- Identify, evaluate and manage CAD Systems improvements based on DeLaval business requirements.
- Govern supplier agreements and permission models for licenses.
- Manage user training and support.
- Participate in testing and validation of developed functionalities.
- Keep ahead of what’s new and coming regarding CAD and programs adjacent to CAD.
- Prepare and propose yearly budget for software and licenses within area of responsibility.
- Prepare investments of licenses according to approved budget.
- Plan launch date of new CAD versions.
Experience and Skills
We are looking for a person who has
- Experience in mechanical design and CAD by using Solid Edge or similar 3D CAD and an understanding in electrical design using OrCad or other tools.
- Experience of CAD-systems support, preferably from an international industrial or product development environment.
- A good understanding of business processes within product data and lifecycle management.
- Good communication skills.
- Technical studies with a Bachelor of Science degree or University degree in engineering.
- We think you have good Swedish skills and you are fluent in English.
As a person we think you are
- Structured, analytical and thorough.
- Good and representative in communication as the contact surface is big and presentations and education are part of the work.
- Ability to interact with people across functions and cultures.
- Technical and service oriented mindset.
The CAD Systems Specialist will be reporting to Manager Technical Administration and be located in Tumba, Sweden.
How to apply
In this recruitment we are working with EnHunt. For more information regarding the position you are welcome to contact recruiter Maria Rabb on +46 707 77 55 46 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dela med dina vänner på sociala medier